Laser Hair Removal systems generate a single wave length of light. This means it’s a concentrated beam that will target the pigment in the hair follicle. Lasers can be adjusted to different settings to work with particular hair and skin types. Lasers can be safely used on dark and tanned skin because the heat is absorbed by the hair follicle, not the skin.
The laser is attracted to the dark pigment of the hair, and the intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth.
For the Best Outcome
We recommend up to 8 sessions for best results, but you will start noticing a change in your hair within a few sessions.
We advise against exercising or sweating for the first 24hrs, or doing anything that draws heat to the area (i.e. hot-tub, sun, sauna).
If this is your first Laser Hair Removal treatment with us, a patch test will be required 24 hours before your appointment.
Please call the clinic to book a test patch before booking an appointment.
- Our Alpha Diode & Soprano are FDA and Health Canada Approved
- Comfortable Paint Free Treatments
- Result Oriented Treatments
- We Can Treat All Skin Types even Tanned
- We Can Treat Most Hair Types
- Safety Is Our Top Priority
- Highly Skilled Medical Aestheticians
- On-going Training (Laser is what we do!)
- We Care About Our Clients
- Honesty and Integrity Are Very Important To Us
|Face ( 3 areas)||$120|
Face(cheeks, beard line, neck, unibrow)
|Chest & Abdomen||$220|
|Balls N All||$189|
|Purchase 4 Treatments, Get 1 FREE (must be the same area)|
|Half Legs & Brazilian & Underarms $299|